About Chris West
Who I Am & What I Do
My Work Experience
Before moving to Bolivia to teach people about the Bible I worked as a Software Engineer, Database Administrator, and Data Analyst:
Monetate - Software Engineer (December 2013 to February 2015)
- Action Events - Assisted in tracking user interactions on any website in order to provide insight into the efficacy of page modifications tailored to the user's circumstances (Monetate Experience AKA Monetate Campaign).
- ContentBuilder - Assisted in improving various features of an online image editor which all clients have access to.
- Reporting - Developed multiple customizable report templates in order to provide clients with insights into user purchases and site interactions. Also worked on improving the performance of pre-existing report templates.
- Scrolling Banner - Developed a banner that could be placed on any client's site which changes depending on the part of the page that is currently displayed.
- Cloning Node - Created a way to facilitate the duplication any element on a site in order to improve the user's experience.
- General Development - Worked on custom solutions for clients (Ralph Lauren, Walmart, Best Buy, QVC, etc.) who receive millions of visits to their sites a day.
UniTek Global Services - Software & Web Developer (December 2010 to December 2012)
Bristol Myers-Squibb - Data Analyst II (December 2008 to November 2010)
After three-and-a-half years of college, I received a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, from Kutztown University, in December of 2008. A year later, due to a five year program, I received a Master's degree in Computer Science, from the same university.
How to Contact Me
My Social Networking Profiles